Guide to Custom Measurements
Zareen Collection is revolutionizing the way you shop for abayas! We recognize that sometimes it can be a real struggle to get an abaya to fit well. Simply select custom under size and length on your selected design and put in your custom measurements, and click add to cart. Once you complete your order, we will begin making your abaya according to the measurements YOU give us! This means your abaya will be made specifically for you, and only you.
All measurements are for your finished product (not body measurements). Check out our measurement guidelines below to help you get started:
- Length - refers to the length of the abaya. Measure from the top of your shoulder to the point of your shoe. Adjust accordingly if you prefer a shorter abaya or a longer abaya, especially if worn with heels.
- Chest - the measurement of how loose you would like your abaya around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist - the measurement of how loose you would like your abaya around the slimmest part of your waist
- Hips - the measurement of the part of the abaya that will go around the fullest part of your hips
- Shoulder - to find your shoulder width, stand with your shoulders relaxed and have someone measure from one shoulder point (where your shoulder meets your arm) to the other
- Sleeve length - from your shoulder point to the sleeve length you prefer
- Armhole - refers to girth of the arm taking care to measure in full so it is easy to move your arms while wearing the abaya
- Sleeve width - this measurement taken at the wrist is extremely important not to make too tight as your hand needs to be able to pass through.
It is recommended to have your measurements taken by a local tailor or seamstress. When including your measurements in our additional notes box, please list all measurements in inches.
As always, please contact us if you would like further guidance. We look forward to designing your abaya especially for you!